~ Starting From Scratch ~ New Challenge: Project Olivier Florist

By Cantarella - 18:30:00

So now that I've had my fill of playing as God, I've started a more serious game. No cheats and no making and moving someone in for the extra money and hand. It's going to be my new challenge because my 'This is Elliot Little' Challenge is locked in a broken computer.

Meet Elena Olivier (my apologies for the quality of the pictures. For some reason the settings aren't that great even at high. I'm working to fix it).


So this is going to be a basic challenge. With Elena I'm going to start a business and get to the top level. There aren't any formal rules or anything, I'm just not allowed to use cheats. I've made it a general rule not to keep creating new sims and moving them in for the money but I'm allowing myself to move in a sim if she falls in love with that sim.


So this is where I start.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments