Cheating on Each Other with Each Other?

By Cantarella - 17:39:00

So my sims have apparently been cheating on each other with each other. I have a sim who has just recently married. When he was at university, I had him invite her and her family (she is actually my main sim, his only family is her) to the graduation but noticed there were two options for the same sim; one was 'girlfriend' and the other was 'wife'. Thinking it was just a glitch, I invited the 'wife'. After the graduation, they kissed and an odd notification came up as if they were doing something suss. And lo and behold, I checked his reputation and it thinks that he cheated on her. It's on their records and makes them look bad but their romance has been flawless so it's annoying. She apparently cheated on him twice. She got a romantic interest at the prom and I didn't realise that was still technically a 'relationship' and so even though she had not seen him and had grown up and gone to university and everything, it still thought they were in a relationship and the beginning of her relationship with her husband was counted as cheating... arghh. I think I can clean their 'slate' with a lifetime reward but that's just frustrating.
Beware of the same issue! I only realised the first time because of the interaction 'Confess to Cheating'. Wtf Sims 3.


Happy Simming!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments