IBWA Update: Lifetime Rewards, Moodlets and Achievements

By Cantarella - 18:09:00



There are many other little aspects of The Sims 3 that I haven't considered until I've found out about them or rediscovered them whilst playing the game. Thus there are a few more things I've been adding as part of my Sims Experience.
These are:
 - Badges (which I have already posted about)
 - Moodlets
 - Skill Achievements (located in the skill journal)

The checklist is constantly being updated because there are so many things to do but these three sections won't be a part of the checklist. They'll be part of the challenge and will come up under IBWA but they will form small lists of their own. Skill Achievements will probably eventually merge with the checklist but the others will remain separate because I don't have a complete knowledge of them whereas I can read the Skill Achievements in the Skill Journal.


Also, there's a noticeable difference between certain pictures, as in some have a template and others are just the photo. I use Fraps to take my screenshots and was taking them in BMP... which doesn't work for the template I have now. I've started taking them in JPG but until I reach those ones I'm not going to apply a template because it's really time consuming.



Happy Simming!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments