100 Babies Challenge

By Cantarella - 22:01:00

Whether you think you can complete it or not, this challenge is definitely one worth trying out. There are different rules for different versions but I play the basic: No cheats, make 100 babies. Some up the challenge by having one baby per man but I'm too picky about who my sims have children with. There are many versions out there on the internet, pick and choose the one for you and give it a go! It gives an opportunity for decoration many different children's rooms and playing with different types of Sims.




I put my challenge on hiatus for the time being but so far I have these little beauties:

1.     Armin Oakleafe, Male, Light brown hair
2.     Belle Oakleafe, Female, Deep brown hair
3.     Charlie Oakleafe, Male, Black hair
4.     Dean Oakleafe, Male, Black hair
5.     Emi Oakleafe, Female, Light brown hair
6.     Ema Oakleafe, Female, Light brown hair
7.     Finny Oakleafe, Male, Black hair
8.     Grady Oakleafe, Male, Light brown hair
9.     George Oakleafe, Male, Light brown hair
10.   Holly Oakleafe, Female
11.   Harpe Oakleafe, Female
12.   Harmony Oakleafe, Female

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments