A Sim's Christmas

By Cantarella - 19:09:00

I really adore the Seasons expansion. I love the snow and the fall and the festivals and everything! One of my favourite aspects is the ability to somewhat celebrate Christmas. The tree and the lights and the snow and the decorations are fun. Although I wish that you could actually buy and give presents specifically for that event. I'm a big fan of wrapping and giving people presents. It'd also be awesome if you could assign a stocking to a Sim (so you buy a single one and can hang it and redesign it) and then fill it with treats that they will receive on Snow Day. And kids can prank the stockings by putting in stuff like coal or bad eggs or something. I really love the idea of being able to give cars and toys as gifts to the children. I wish we could do this on birthdays as well.
I'd have so many massive families just made to celebrate that one day.



Happy Simming!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments