Challenge: Project Olivier Florist ~ Post #12

By Cantarella - 23:21:00

So I finally found a program that does exactly what I want to do. Fraps is love. Fraps is life.
No, but in all seriousness; it takes better photos and I can capture the interface to properly show progress.


So this is not long after Emily aged into a toddler. As you can see they have a bit of money but not a heck of a lot. Elena is also a bit down from spending so much time managing the shop. She's a family woman and so child-parent interaction is what she needs.


This is just to show you their personalities. It's not creepy at all that I didn't wait until day time to take their first pictures in Fraps.


Sometimes I feel like they also need blankies. Not just a crib.


I have a thing for family meal shots. Also, Emily isn't asleep... there was something wrong with her. The 'zzzz' didn't go away for quite some time.


See?


So the store is in a stable stage. We're breaking even mostly, though. It's sitting around $5000. We've got nicer things in the house compared to the beginning. What a makeover.



Let's do a quick 'Before & After'

Before.


After.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments