Challenge: Project Olivier Florist ~ Post #13 (CHALLENGE COMPLETED)

By Cantarella - 20:55:00



So now we can actually see the progress of the business.


I took great advantage of the money bonuses. The last one gave me 50,000 Smioleons.


This is actually the conclusion of the challenge as I have reached the last level. I got quite a bit of money but I upgraded the house quite a bit.


My cash flow wasn't that great but it was good enough to rank up.


Those loyalty stars are what level you up.


I managed the business with the family and never hired anyone. Having the money and time for an employee was a no.

Emily's room as a toddler.


Emily's room a few minutes after she aged up.


Just after she aged up. A spitting image of her mother. Fufu.


Family is getting bigger and older.


And the siblings are getting on.



As the challenge is completed but I still want to keep going with the family, updates will be posted as 'Past Challenge' 'Ongoing Family'.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments