Completed Challenge: Project Olivier Florist ~ Post #18

By Cantarella - 17:58:00

I really like story progression in The Sims. The gaining of memories and skills and the expansion of the family tree. I took a snapshot of all of their current skills.

Elena:


Thompson:


Charlotte:


Leeroy: (useless)


Emily:


This is the bottom of the house.


This is the top. The extra rooms are for the new family members.


It's a good thing she still likes him after it took so long for them to get together.


Thomspon is going for a new look in his old age.



I decided to pick something neater.



Charlotte's career in Medicine is going pretty well. It's not quite part of her aspiration but the character I built around her made me choose this profession.


Family meals still continue.


And a baby bump has appeared!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments