Making My Character

By Cantarella - 19:05:00

So I'm making a Sim for a normal gameplay that consists of graduating university in the appropriate degree and then making it to the top of the chosen career. They can have a partner, pet or family or whatever along the way but the main point of the normal gameplay is to succeed in the career.

So let's get to it.


It's been so long since I've been in the TS3 Sim Creator. I'm excited!!


So let's put a name in. I've gone for Amera Von Ruchten.


I'm going with a female. I prefer having my main Sim be a female. About 80% of my games are female-lead. It's probably a mix of being female myself and also loving all of the different hair and clothing options. The female section definitely has much more. I also love playing mother.


Is that a bee-keepers hat?


Adjusting the tabs just a little.


Now to start dressing her. The look she has right now is... not really my type.



I prefer hairstyles to the hatstyles. Mostly because I can guarantee them working with every outfit type. This computer is a little too slow for me to have the liberty to choose a hairstyle or hatsyle for each outfit so I'm just going to stick with the one.


Haha nope. It's not too bad though...


I haven't used this hairstyle before but there's something about it I like. Okay, eyebrows next.


Yes, very nice.


I like her face the way it is so I'm not changing much. It's actually quite rare I like the way my Sim looks when it first pops up.


So this is what I have to work with.


Hate the shoes. Like the jeans. Not sure about the blouse. Not a fan of the glasses.


So I've given her black thick-framed glasses. See that loading? That's what I mean.


What happens when you switch out of the window for a few minutes?
That. That happens.


Luckily she loaded back. I had a guys face go missing once. I had to restart the game.


So this is my casual wear. She's going to be a student so I went with the jacket. I picked the Kangaroo because I hail from the Land Down Under. I've given her jeans and sneakers because she's going to be the athletic type.


A watch.


Her formal wear. Something a little formal but casual enough she can run around in.
You cannot overthink The Sims.


The comfortable type.


Her athletic gear. Very easy to move around in. I'm considering karate. Yeah. She's gonna be badass.


Some nice plain swimmers.


Again, the comfort meter is important.


Her traits. I was originally going to have her a lab geek but she evolved into a genius with athleticism. Flamboyant and intelligent.


I've gone for the Law Enforcement career because she's going to be a diligent person with an active sense of justice (she likes fighting the bad guys) but because of my original scientist design I've gone with the Forensic branch of the career. That's what we'll be aiming for.


A little tweak to her favourites and voice. Recognisably feminine but firm (maybe you can overthink The Sims?).


A proud Leo!


And that's the character done. Meet Amera Von Ruchten. Graduate of Class September.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments