It's a Challenge but Not a Challenge?

By Cantarella - 19:56:00

With my newest character I'm going through the normal gameplay to climb to the top of her career after completing university. It's not quite a challenge but to follow it I'll put it under the challenge tab. It shall be known as: Amera; Super Detective. It's going to be cooler in my head than it is on the screen. I love my imagination :).

In the first post of Amera I was just creating her. Now it's time to move her into the world.



It doesn't matter where she lives to begin with because she's going straight to university. The cheapest place will allow me to pay for her degree with too much part-time work (or maybe none at all).

Tip: It's good to have extra money to buy candy bars to eat between classes, good-quality equipment to keep them happy and fulfilled alongside their studies and to be able to buy furniture on returning to the town.


Time to enrol.


Now, if you're not going to university straight away it's a good idea to skill up. The aptitude test recognises your skills and gives you scholarships based on how many you have and how far along you are.


I want to finish the degree as soon as possible to get started on her actual career and so I'm having Amera do the maximum amount of credits for two terms.





And off we go!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments