Photo Memories

By Cantarella - 23:26:00

I really enjoy recording the memories of the Sim families I like the most. There are a few ways to get photos of your Sims but they can have different results. In this post I'm going to touch on five ways you can take a photo of your Sims and record their lives.

1. Mobile Phone.
They can take Selfies and pictures with other Sims and of course normal pictures. I prefer to use the Mobile Phone for photos as it gives you a pre-made frame that is visible at all times. The phone is also portable and has the same functions as the camera.
The photos will look like these:



2. Camera.
I used to always use the camera to take photos but I've found it a little annoying because if I want it a decent size I'd have to put it into an electric frame and in my game I have to re-place the picture into the frames each time so they show up. I don't like how they look on their own unless they're on a counter, table or shelf. The cameras are portable though and have more functions than the Photo Booth and the Greeting Cards.
The photos will look like these:

(In the electric portraits)

(on their own (the one in the blue frame))


3. Photo Booth.
I love the photo booth for those close relationship photos. You can only take a photo with two Sims and there are only three options for photo types; unless you're not in love with that Sim and then there are only two. They appear like purikura with four images.
The photos will look like these (the square frames):




4. Greeting Cards.
Greeting Cards are relatively new to me but I have had my fun with them. You can get Greeting Cards at community lots but my favourites, and really the only ones I do, are at the festivals. You go to the festival and there will be a photo booth. You can have up to eight people in the photo booth and the background is dependent on the season.
Note: the Greeting Cards are part of the Sims Seasons expansion pack.
The photos will look like this:





5. Screenshots.
Screenshots are technically photos but they cannot be put up in your Sims house without a LOT of messing around. Despite this you have absolute freedom with screenshots. The only work you have to do is if you're actually setting the photo up and then in that case you may want to take advantage of 'moviemakercheatsenabled true' (this is in the cheats list - look above for the tab).

All the photos above (not the photos within the pictures) are examples of screenshots.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments