This is Elliot Little: Day 4, Part 2

By Cantarella - 02:15:00

Day 4, Part 2
Dean is hard at work but he knows he has a lot of work ahead of him when he gets home as well. Not only does he want to finish that book but the garden is starting to look a little sad. He’s looking forward to the paycheck at the end of the day though!

The TV was destroyed in the meteorite hit and I haven’t replaced it. Dean needs to boost his fun level and so I’m considering buying one but a chess table should work just as fine. I also realised that he too comes with a camera. I sold it but because I had forgotten about it the price had depreciated. I got him a chess set.

With the little bit of money from selling the camera he’d had for a while, Dean was able to buy a chess set. He’s excited to play with it and hopes to be able to pay against other sims when he makes friends.



I’m finding it a little bit more difficult to manage Dean than it was to manage Elliot. This is surprising because he had advantages. That concludes the fourth day.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments