This is Elliot Little: Day 7, Part 2

By Cantarella - 01:46:00

Day 7, Part 2
She’s starting to play with her magic more and it’s helping her stress. But it’s not helping her social life. Elliot is starting to feel a little lonely. She gave up the invitation to Mike’s party the other night but is now wondering if she should have gone and made friends.



She gained a celebrity star again so once again I took it from her. I won’t allow her to gain celebrity stars until she gets a bigger place or is in the top of her career. I went into options and opted her household out of the celebrity system. If I do this type of challenge again I will opt out in the beginning. With her social problems I’ll have her make friends at work. It should get rid of her crowded moodlet and have her in full spirits at work.


The weekend is in front of her and so she’s going to spend it studying and working hard on her garden. At least now she has a table and chair to eat at and with the extra money she’s able to eat some tastier things. And she’s gained a cooking skill!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments