This is Elliot Little: Day 2, Part 3

By Cantarella - 04:04:00

Day 2, Part 3
Man Elliot is stressed out from working so hard on the first day but she got paid instantly and is so excited to have earned some money! $237! Of course she aims to get used to the workload but she’s taking her time at home to relax a little and monitor her plants as she thinks about the next day to come.



Elliot started work earlier than I had expected so I may save up and buy a computer. At the moment she’s quite stressed from work and so I’m thinking that maybe I should buy something to boost her fun instead. I also remembered that quick meals don’t cost anything; silly me.

After some cereal Elliot has resolved to do something a little fun before turning in for the night to wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow morning. It cost most of her paycheck, leaving her with $55, but she bought a TV to help those boring and lonely nights.




I might hold off on working hard until her skills are a little over what is required of her at work. Luckily she has a small shift in the afternoon and so it gives me time to build her skills in other areas as well. That concludes the second day.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments