This is Elliot Little: Day 2, Part 2

By Cantarella - 03:19:00

Day 2, Part 2
The sun has finally risen and it’s time to garden a little! Elliot had been wanting to water the plants. Whilst she’s weeding away she feels proud she finished the gardening book earlier and is putting it to good use. She can’t wait until she has enough money to buy another one.




With Elliot I’m going to really have to make use of the library and such as she does not have a computer or any other books. If I can get a computer at the library I can start building her writing skill and have her start producing novels. This will give a little extra on the side and if she starts bringing in big royalties then she’ll be much closer to being able to build a house. I’ve never used the library before in Sims 3.

It’s Elliot’s first day of work! She endeavours to work really hard for her money. She hopes she can meet some nice people but is a little worried about what they might think of her state of living.




For some reason everyone (active sims) automatically becomes a celebrity in my Sims 3 worlds. Elliot has one star which I think conflicts with the storyline and the play of the game. I am contemplating removing it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments